Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend Part 2


Friday night after the game I went back to Auburn with Caroline and Bailey. I stayed with Caroline and her Roommates, which was alot of fun.

Dad and Mom came in from Newnan and we tailgated with some of Caroline's friends, and some of Dad and Mom's friends from Mississippi State. It was such a fun day.


Here is the "Best Burger Cooker" (Jeff, Caroline's Boyfriend)

Jeff and Dad during the Blessing at the Tailgate

Me and Jeff

Bailey, Me, and Caroline

Me, Dad, and Caroline

Jeff and Caroline

Caroline's Roommates (Miller, Bailey, Leesa Marie, Gabe, and Caroline)

Me and Sweet Tara

Mom and I at the Game

My Precious Parents

Dad and I at the Game

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So was the white shirts b/c you couldn't decide what team to root for? And one question... what were you doing taking pictures during the blessing.. HA! :)