Sunday, August 16, 2009

Auburn for the Day

We went to Auburn for Mom's Birthday. It was just easier for us to head there and celebrate since Bo and Caroline are both there. We all went to Church of the Highlands and then out to eat Pizza at Brick Oven (which was delicious).


(Me, Mom, Dad, Caroline, Jeff (Caroline's BF) and Bo)

After Brick Oven, we went to see Bo's new town home, and Caroline's new apt. then we went to go check out some possible future homes for me. So, I have been THINKING about possibly moving to Auburn in December. I graduate in December and since Mom and Dad don't really know where they might be, Caroline and Bo are both in Auburn, Auburn just kinda makes sense.
While flipping through some Apartment Guides I came across a very very cheap "home." I want to live by myself, so this "home" is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath for $300 a month, not only does it include washer/dryer it also includes 2 axles and a set of tires! Yep, I'm looking at the possibility of becoming a resident of the Barron Trailer Park. Don't really know yet, just checking it all out. I will keep yall posted.

No comments: