Monday, August 17, 2009

Rip what you Sew

Today was a raining day, a perfect day to sew. I enjoy sewing and am trying to learn to sew. I got my first sewing machine for Christmas this past year.




Mom is doing some window treatments and I thought it would be fun to do an apron. The first one didn't take very long and it turned out cute, so I thought I would make a couple more and give to friends as gifts. (So, if any of my friends are reading this, don't be surprised if you open up your next gift from me and its one of these.)









(Thanks to Mom for Modeling!)

3 comments:

Sabaleplus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joy Tarpley said...

I love them!! You are so talented. All of them make me smile but the second one is my favorite. Your model is top of the line. I love you so and I love your blog

ladonna said...

I can't wait to open my present!:)