Thursday, November 19, 2009

410 Thanksgiving

A few weeks ago Beth and I were on our way to school and we were talking about Thanksgiving and we talked about how fun it be to have a Thanksgiving with some of our friends. So we did it! I was alot of fun!
Our Menu included: Turkey, Dressing and Gravy, Sweet Potato Casserole, Green Bean Casserole, Homemade Mac and Cheese, Homemade Mashed Potatoes, Squash Casserole, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Dumplings, and a few other things that I can't think of. I am extremely tired. Did you know that there is a chemical in Turkey called Tryptophan that makes you sleepy? I just learned that fun fact tonight.
Beth and I (I was cooking the gravy, that explains the apron)

Me and Sweet Baby Gracie


Jen excited about her plate


THE TURKEY!

Brandon cutting the Turkey

Some of the Casseroles

The dishes when the night was ending...

The whole Group.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun is that!