Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kori's Wedding

A girl that is in my Cosmetology Class got married Saturday. I thought that since I was in town I should go. So I met up with some other girls that are in my class and we headed to Noccalula Mountain where the church was. It was good to see Kori get married and fun to hangout with these girls outside of class.

This is Brianna and I. Brianna has become a very good friend of mine. She sat next to me first semester and the first few weeks was very shy. Then we learned how to do manicures and she and I started doing them on each other every week so became very close. Brianna is hilarious! I have so many Brianna stories, One of my favorites is we had just become friends and she and some other girls at school were going to go get lunch together. She asked if I wanted to go, I don't really remember the reason but I couldn't go and she said "your not going because you are racist, aren't you!?!?!" She said that only because clearly I was not! It has become an on going joke... I will occasionally mess up on her nails and she will call me racist or I will ask her to help me do something and she will call me racist. She is so funny.

Here is a picture of me and the girls that I went with to the wedding. We were sitting almost in this same order and in the middle of the service, Brianna looked at me and said "Girl you are the cream in the Oreo!"

This is a picture of me and Kori (the bride).

This is a picture of Lauren, Kori, me and Brianna. These are the girls who I have sat by at school this past year. Being a Cosmetologist, we talk alot... I know ALL about these girls lives. It has been alot of fun getting to know them.

No comments: